Goodyear Chelsea Boots
These are not a pair of boots just for fashion.
Built to last years, they will keep carrying on and on with the replaceable Goodyear Welt solid rubber deep tread outsoles.
A pair of Goodyear Welted boots can take up to eight weeks to make, using up to 75 boot parts and over 200 different operations to create.
The origins of this method go back over three hundred years.
The method is generally regarded throughout the worldwide boot-making industry as the best way to make superior boots.
As you wear these boots, their fit and comfort will just get better as their components mould to your foot's shape.
Goodyear Welted footwear can be resoled by stitching the new sole to the welt extending the life of the footwear.
- Cut with Italian 69% bio-based leather. You can polish the uppers to keep them looking new and bring out a shine.
- The boot opening comfortably hugs the ankle thanks to the way the uppers have been cut and the elasticated gussets producing a clean line with no gap
- Solid rubber deep-tread Goodyear Welt outsoles with recycled content. Easily replaceable at good cobblers.
- Large WVS embroidered recycled polyester pull tab to help pull them on.
- Fully lined with tan vegan suede for comfort, air circulation and breathability.
Ethics & Sustainability
This product is certified carbon-neutral
It's delivered to you through our carbon-neutral supply chain in paper and cardboard packaging
You can return it free of charge for 365 days with our paperless carbon-neutral returns service
Use our return to recycle service when this product's at its end of life
Always and forever vegan
Made in Portugal
Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping is £4.95 for orders under £100 and free for orders £100+
We accept most major credit cards as well as Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & Clearpay.
Yes we do.
Generous APE is a multi-brand marketplace which means products are sent directly from the different brands, some in different countries. Returns need to be sent direct back to the brands, not Generous APE. Therefore, if you have ordered products from different brands and you wish to return them, they will need to be sent back to each brand.
Each brand has there own size guides which can often be found in the product description. We also have our own general size guide available on each product.