X Factor Stain Remover Spray 700ml
Our Xfactor Stain Remover spray is a powerful spot cleaner and stain remover, it really does have the ‘Xfactor’ when it comes to removing stains. Its super potent penetrating foam action removes the toughest of stains and sticky marks throughout your home.
As a plant based, vegan friendly, natural stain remover spray it is easy to use and a handy cupboard must have for those sticky spillages, scuff marks, permanent marker and pen accidents that just happen!
- Free from Solvents, VOC’s, EDTA, NTA, fragrance and dye, APEs.
- Fast acting stain cleaner
- Penetrating foaming action
- Reduced use of hazardous substances
- Phosphate and phosphonate free
Areas of Use
- Suitable for use on hard surfaces
- Removes sticky spillages and residue
- Removes Scuff Marks, Permanent Marker Biro
Instructions for Use
Apply a small amount of XFactor Stain Remover cleaner to a damp cloth and wipe clean. For heavy cleaning, spray directly on to the surface, leave for a few seconds and wipe clean with a damp cloth. Always patch test on an inconspicuous area first.
This product is not suitable for use on porous surfaces and should not be used as a Multi-Purpose Cleaner across widespread areas.
- Loved by Professionals, Approved by the Planet
- 100% Made in Britain
- Vegan Friendly, Natural Plant Based Cleaning Product
- Ethical & Eco Friendly Sustainable Cleaning
- Highly Biodegradable Ingredients
- B Corp Certified
- Never Tested on Animals
- Pet Safe
- 100% Recycled & Recyclable Plastic Bottle Packaging
For product guides, information sheets and safety data sheets please send us an email.
Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping is £4.95 for orders under £100 and free for orders £100+
We accept most major credit cards as well as Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & Clearpay.
Yes we do.
Generous APE is a multi-brand marketplace which means products are sent directly from the different brands, some in different countries. Returns need to be sent direct back to the brands, not Generous APE. Therefore, if you have ordered products from different brands and you wish to return them, they will need to be sent back to each brand.
Each brand has there own size guides which can often be found in the product description. We also have our own general size guide available on each product.