What user data do we collect, and how do we use it?
- We also collect some usage information when you access and use (or indirectly link to) our website, content, technology, and other information and services online (collectively, “services”), and we use this data to operate and improve our services and communicate with you. This information may include IP addresses, “cookies” data, and other information about your device and use of our services that are collected automatically. We may also receive information about you from other sources, including commercially available sources such as data aggregators and public databases. We collect, process, and use such usage data to operate, provide, personalise, maintain, and improve our services, and to communicate further information about our services and products, including marketing information, to you.
Who has access to user data, and how do we protect and keep it?
- We use technical and organisational security measures to protect your user data. We and our third-party data processors maintain appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect user data, and conduct ongoing monitoring, training, auditing, and improvement of such measures. In the event of a data breach, we will promptly take steps to mitigate the breach and if required will notify relevant organisations, individuals, and/or authorities. You understand, however, that no data transmission over the internet or stored on a server can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us and cannot be responsible for the theft, loss, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of user data.
- User data is collected, stored, and processed in the UK or in the EU. We and our principal third-party data processors are located in the UK and the EU, so user data is collected, stored, processed, and transferred within the UK and EU, in conformance with UK and EU data protection legislation.
What rights do you have with respect to your user data?
- You have the right to opt in or opt out of non-essential use of user data. You have the right to opt in or opt out of our use of your user data for marketing purposes, and our use of your “cookies” data except as necessary to operate our website and services
- You have the right to get to get copies of your user data, have such data deleted, and other rights over your user data. You have the right to get access to, receive a copy of, correct, have deleted or anonymised, or transfer your user data, or opt in or opt out of further use of your user data for marketing purposes, at any time thereafter by contacting our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
Updates, contact details
Last updated: 1 December 2020