Humans Are Vain
Tide R1 Sustainable Sneaker - White
The Tide R1 sneaker is our first sneaker made from our old sneakers! As part of our circular system this sneaker's sole is made from our old samples, factory rejects, material off cuts and returned shoes which we grind down and mix with a recycled rubber. We have even collected unwanted old samples and shoes from other factories in the local area that would otherwise have been destined for landfill and included that in our circular system. This Vegan Sustainable Sneaker features a breathable matte finish Vegan Leather upper and a breathable Vegan Leather lining which is made from recycled PET and corn fiber. In true HAV style minimal branding details can be found with self coloured embroidered logo's featured on the tongue.
- Upper made from a matte finish vegan eco-microfiber which is lightweight, antibacterial, eco-friendly and highly resistant, even against chemical agents. This material carries the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 class 1 seal which certifies that the material has passed the most stringent controls and can be declared eco-friendly and free of agents harmful to health and the environment
- Eco-microfiber lining and insock made from recycled PET and natural corn fiber. This material is highly breathable, durable, absorbent, fast drying and carries the Oeko-Tex standard 100 class and Global Recycling Standard certification
- Sole made from recycled shoes and recycled rubber.
- Insole padding made from a high density recycled cork and foam for extra comfort
- Laces made from 100% organic cotton
- Upper paddings made from natural latex
- Toe puff and counter stiffener made from recycled material (80% recycled)
- Insole board made from recycled material
- 100% made with water based glues
- Designed in Sweden
- Responsibly made in Guimaraes Portugal
on all order over £70
within 30 days of purchase
10% Donated Annually
to forest conservation
Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping is £3.50 for orders under £70 and free for orders over £70
We accept most major credit cards as well as Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & Clearpay.
Yes we do.
Generous APE is a multi-brand marketplace which means products are sent directly from the different brands, some in different countries. Returns need to be sent direct back to the brands, not Generous APE. Therefore, if you have ordered products from different brands and you wish to return them, they will need to be sent back to each brand.
Each brand has there own size guides which can often be found in the product description. We also have our own general size guide available on each product.