The Future Is Bright - mini version
THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT Key benefits:
- Highly-concentrated with Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate - a natural, ultra-stable vitamin C derivative of superior skin penetration qualities, clinically tested to help to stimulate collagen synthesis, brighten and unify skin tone.
- Essential-oil free, quickly-absorbing oil is especially well suited for unevenly toned skin in need of brightening and regeneration.
- Clinically tested to help to brighten the skin*.
- 100% of respondents agree skin feels more hydrated*.
- 100% of respondents noticed improvement in skin elasticity levels*.
- 100% ingredients of natural origin including 15% of stable vitamin C derivative.
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free, PETA certified plant-based formula.
- 96% agree skin looks well-nourished*.
- 92% agree complexion looks brighter, more unified and is left with a healthy glow*.
- Infused with cold-pressed, certified organic oils naturally rich in vitamin C to help to further support skin-unifying effect.
- Velvety, quickly absorbing consistency.
- Efficient formula that lasts for 90 days if 5 drops are used twice a day.
* using Skin Colorimeter® CL 400 scientific measuring probe by a leading, Germany based skin testing equipment Courage + Khazaka - with a mission to objectively quantify skin parameters.
* based on a study conducted on 25 consumers aged 32-78 for 4 weeks.
Stored in violet glass to preserve the vitality of the precious ingredients.
BOTANICAL SKINCARE POWERED BY SCIENCE.
Designed in Poland with Kindness.
10 ml – 0,33 fl .oz.
Cruelty-Free. Vegan. PETA Approved.
Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping is £4.95 for orders under £100 and free for orders £100+
We accept most major credit cards as well as Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & Clearpay.
Yes we do.
Generous APE is a multi-brand marketplace which means products are sent directly from the different brands, some in different countries. Returns need to be sent direct back to the brands, not Generous APE. Therefore, if you have ordered products from different brands and you wish to return them, they will need to be sent back to each brand.
Each brand has there own size guides which can often be found in the product description. We also have our own general size guide available on each product.