Night in September Birdsong x JAH Organic Cotton Tee
- Pre-order now for mid June delivery.
- Our latest collaboration, birdsong x @jamesalfredhart. We worked with artist James to print his bold abstractions into wearable works.
- Our tees are printed here in East London with eco-friendly OEKO-TEX® certified inks, for fair wages by Mona at a community centre, supporting women facing barriers to work with every sale.
- Base tees manufactured in Tamil Nadu, Southern India by Continental. Fair Wear certified for good labour practices. Certified by the Carbon Trust. Made using low-impact organic farming and renewable energy for 90% reduced CO2 compared with regular tees.
- Unisex so come up a little large. We'd recommend going a size down from your usual unless you'd like a loose fit. James is wearing a UK size M and is 6” 182cm tall.
on all order over £70
within 30 days of purchase
10% Donated Annually
to forest conservation
Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping is £3.50 for orders under £70 and free for orders over £70
We accept most major credit cards as well as Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & Clearpay.
Yes we do.
Generous APE is a multi-brand marketplace which means products are sent directly from the different brands, some in different countries. Returns need to be sent direct back to the brands, not Generous APE. Therefore, if you have ordered products from different brands and you wish to return them, they will need to be sent back to each brand.
Each brand has there own size guides which can often be found in the product description. We also have our own general size guide available on each product.