MISTLETOE LUXURY CHRISTMAS CRACKERS - DAVID CLARK - 18 BOXES
Six Luxury Christmas crackers featuring a beautiful mistletoe pattern, with contrasting sage bows.
Eco friendly, plastic free, recyclable crackers.
One tree is planted for every box of crackers bought.
In the early part of 1840 a confectioner started selling sweets wrapped as love tokens. One day while watching a crackling fire he had the idea of putting a friction snap into the crackers. Before long they became very popular at parties with the addition of hats and a small range of gifts. Today almost every household in Britain will celebrate Christmas with a box of crackers that are filled with festive jokes and unique gifts.
Made with beautifully thick paper stock, finished with ribbon. Six crackers come in a presentation box. Perforated for the perfect break. Much fatter than your average cracker!
- Handmade in England.
- Each cracker measures 32cm x 6cm diameter.
- Gifts include six of the following; wooden honey drizzler, nutmeg grater, wooden plant labels, metal slinky, a wooden yoyo, faux leather keyring, wooden comb, washi tape, cookie cutter and mini strawberry jam - Tiptree by Wilkin & Sons.
- Also inside is a silver paper crown, a joke and the snap.
- Plastic free gifts and recyclable crackers (apart from the bows, great for crafting). The box is recyclable and doesn't have a plastic acetate window.
- The cracker design is printed with vegetable based inks on sustainable paper stock in England.
- Most airlines allow you to take two trays of Christmas crackers in your checked-in luggage. See our guide here, although, please check with them before flying for their most up to date information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping is £4.95 for orders under £100 and free for orders £100+
We accept most major credit cards as well as Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & Clearpay.
Yes we do.
Generous APE is a multi-brand marketplace which means products are sent directly from the different brands, some in different countries. Returns need to be sent direct back to the brands, not Generous APE. Therefore, if you have ordered products from different brands and you wish to return them, they will need to be sent back to each brand.
Each brand has there own size guides which can often be found in the product description. We also have our own general size guide available on each product.