Limited Edition Herbalist Dress in Ecru Striped Linen
- Pre-order now for mid/ late June delivery.
- A free flowing A-line trapeze shaped dress with pockets and frills, for wearing next to the canal, laughing with friends on a perfect summer's day. Practicality and frivolity are not mutually exclusive, for our May 2022 drop we’ve designed a not-your-everyday staple. Each delicate single line embroidery has its own positive properties; Wood Sorrel, Marigolds, Californian Poppies and Passion Flowers to sooth and heal.
- Made in Oeko-Tex certified Lithuanian linen, with Lilac embroidery. This soft, washed linen is created from flax, a sustainable crop that does not use pesticides or chemicals or too much water, so can be considered naturally organic.
- Cut and sewn by skilled makers at Stitches In Time community arts workshop in Limehouse.
- Aoise is wearing a size 10 and is 5'9.5"/ 177cm tall.
on all order over £70
within 30 days of purchase
10% Donated Annually
to forest conservation
Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping is £3.50 for orders under £70 and free for orders over £70
We accept most major credit cards as well as Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & Clearpay.
Yes we do.
Generous APE is a multi-brand marketplace which means products are sent directly from the different brands, some in different countries. Returns need to be sent direct back to the brands, not Generous APE. Therefore, if you have ordered products from different brands and you wish to return them, they will need to be sent back to each brand.
Each brand has there own size guides which can often be found in the product description. We also have our own general size guide available on each product.