The Eden V2 Sneaker is our take on the old school tennis sneaker design and features an upper made from apple leather and innovative OEKO-TEX certified vegan leather, a lining made from recycled PET/cornfiber and the sole made from recycled rubber. This lightweight and comfortable sneaker has been designed in Sweden to be fully circular and is ethically produced by our skilled artisans in Portugal.
- Upper made from vegan eco-microfiber which is lightweight, antibacterial, eco-friendly and highly resistant, even against chemical agents. This material carries the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 class 1 seal which certifies that the material has passed the most stringent controls and can be declared eco-friendly and free of agents harmful to health and the environment
- Heel panel made from Italian apple leather
- Eco-microfiber lining and insock made from recycled PET and natural corn fiber. This material is highly breathable, durable, absorbent, fast drying and carries the Oeko-Tex standard 100 class and Global Recycling Standard certification
- Sole made from recycled rubber (70% recycled rubber)
- Insole padding made from a high density recycled cork and foam for extra comfort
- Laces made from 100% organic cotton
- Upper paddings made from natural latex
- Toe puff and counter stiffener made from recycled material (80% recycled)
- Insole board made from recycled material
- 100% made with water based glues
- Weighs 400 grams per shoe on a size 41
- Responsibly made in Guimaraes Portugal
- Designed in Sweden
How do I request an exchange or return?
Generous APE is a multi-brand marketplace which means products are sent directly from the different brands, some in different countries. Returns need to be sent direct back to the brands, not Generous APE. Therefore, if you have ordered products from different brands and you wish to return them, they will need to be sent back to each brand.
Generous APE does not cover the cost of return postage unless your item is faulty.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer exchanges directly, however some do brands do offer this option. Please contact us if you wish to exchange an item and we can let you know if the brand accepts exchanges.
Please note: Sale items can not be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
To start a return, visit our Online Returns Portal.
(Please enter your Generous APE order number which will be on your confirmation email.)
Once your return is accepted, our Customer Service team will email you the brand address(es) to send your order back to.
Please use tracked delivery to return your item(s) as this will be your proof of postage and help you to receive your refund quicker.
If there are any issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit our Live Chat online or you can call us on 0800 2465440
We will endeavour to respond to you within 2-3 hours of your email, during working hours, which are 9am to 5pm UK time, Monday to Friday.
How long do I have to return my order?
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
What can be returned?
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
Please note: Any Sale items, Custom Made or Made to Order items cannot be returned unless faulty. The brand will investigate faults before a refund will be issued.
What if an item is faulty?
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not.
If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method.
Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Need further help?
If you'd like to speak to someone about your return you can email us email@example.com, use our online Live Chat Service or call us on 0800 2465440