Unisex Dress in Protest Organic Cotton Tee
- Make statements that last longer than the time it take to read a t-shirt. Wearing our collection of original wardrobe staples is a protest in itself – against the fast nature of the fashion industry, against the obsessive pursuit of trends and against the systematic abuse of women in the production line.
- Designed in house by Birdsong and embroidered, ethically and locally by community legend Mona onto a 100% organic cotton base tee.
- Base tees manufactured in Tamil Nadu, Southern India by Continental. Fair Wear certified for good labour practices.
- Certified by the Carbon Trust. Made using low-impact organic farming and renewable energy for 90% reduced CO2 compared with regular tees.
- These tees are Unisex, so come up a little large. We'd recommend going a size down from your usual unless you'd like a loose fit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping is £4.95 for orders under £100 and free for orders £100+
We accept most major credit cards as well as Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & Clearpay.
Yes we do.
Generous APE is a multi-brand marketplace which means products are sent directly from the different brands, some in different countries. Returns need to be sent direct back to the brands, not Generous APE. Therefore, if you have ordered products from different brands and you wish to return them, they will need to be sent back to each brand.
Each brand has there own size guides which can often be found in the product description. We also have our own general size guide available on each product.