AQUASPHERE Key benefits:
- Formulated with multilevel complex of 5 types of hyaluronic acid designed to help hydrate the skin.
- Clinically tested to help to reduce visibility of wrinkles*.
- Clinically tested to help to increase the level of skin hydration by 49.5% after 7 days of regular use and decrease transepidermal water loss (TEWL) level by 12.8%^
- An ultimate moisture-booster is perfect for all skin types, especially for tired-looking, dry and dull in need of nourishing and hydration.
- Instantly absorbing formula for a bare-skin sensation.
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free, PETA certified plant-based formula.
- Min. 99,38% ingredients of natural origin.
- 96% of respondents agree the skin is well-hydrated and soft in touch**.
- 96% agree this serum leaves a protective film on the skin**.
- Formulated with natural preservatives only.
*the tests were performed using Visioline® VL 650 – Quantiride® scientific measuring probe by a leading, Germany based skin testing equipment Courage + Khazaka - with a mission to objectively quantify skin parameters
^Clinically tested using ASW 300 scientific measuring equipment by Aram Huvis, a leading company specialising in developing skin analysis devices.
**based on a study conducted on 25 consumers aged 18-60 for 4 weeks.
Stored in violet glass to preserve the vitality of the precious ingredients.
BOTANICAL SKINCARE POWERED BY SCIENCE.
Designed in Poland with Kindness.
30 ml – 1 fl .oz.
Cruelty-Free. Vegan. PETA Approved.
on all order over £70
within 30 days of purchase
10% Donated Annually
to forest conservation
Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping is £3.50 for orders under £70 and free for orders over £70
We accept most major credit cards as well as Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & Clearpay.
Yes we do.
Generous APE is a multi-brand marketplace which means products are sent directly from the different brands, some in different countries. Returns need to be sent direct back to the brands, not Generous APE. Therefore, if you have ordered products from different brands and you wish to return them, they will need to be sent back to each brand.
Each brand has there own size guides which can often be found in the product description. We also have our own general size guide available on each product.