ALGAEMENIA Key benefits:
- By choosing this Protective Facial Oil you help to support marine ecosystems. Oio Lab donates 1% of sales to the MARE Foundation.
- Formulated with extracts from microalgae - well-researched marine actives designed to help to replenish skin’s natural protective barrier and support skin resilience.
- A non-compromising solution for all skin types, especially thin, irritated, exposed to sunlight and extreme atmospheric conditions.
- Rich in organic botanical extracts from amaranth, chia, pomegranate, cardamom and rosemary seeds obtained with environmentally-friendly supercritical fluid extraction with natural carbon dioxide (CO2).
- Natural aromatherapeutic boosters provide a calming aroma, leaving you feeling relaxed and restored.
- 100% ingredients of natural origin.
- 100% vegan, cruelty-free, PETA certified formula.
- 96% of respondents declare an improvement in moisturise levels*.
- A strong antioxidant, in the form of astaxanthin, gives an orange-golden colour to this oil and helps to naturally prolong its freshness.
- Efficient formula that lasts for 90 days if 5 drops are used twice a day.
* based on a study conducted on 25 consumers aged 21-66 for 4 weeks.
Stored in violet glass to preserve the vitality of the precious ingredients.
BOTANICAL SKINCARE POWERED BY REAL PLANTS.
Designed in Poland with Kindness.
30 ml – 1 fl .oz.
Cruelty-Free. Vegan. PETA Approved.
on all order over £70
within 30 days of purchase
10% Donated Annually
to forest conservation
Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping is £3.50 for orders under £70 and free for orders over £70
We accept most major credit cards as well as Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay & Clearpay.
Yes we do.
Generous APE is a multi-brand marketplace which means products are sent directly from the different brands, some in different countries. Returns need to be sent direct back to the brands, not Generous APE. Therefore, if you have ordered products from different brands and you wish to return them, they will need to be sent back to each brand.
Each brand has there own size guides which can often be found in the product description. We also have our own general size guide available on each product.